Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanks for visiting I'll try to keep you updated as I go. I leave a week from this post. I'll be gone for 2 months working with Resource Development International Cambodia (http://www.rdic.org/) doing work in water purification and other health related services, but with great purpose.

Here's my flight Ininerary incase you're curious

Leaving:
(Feb. 25) Kansas City (6:33PM CST)- Cicago O' Hare (8:07 PM CST)(United Airlines #7127)
(Feb. 26) Cicago O' Hare (1:00AM CST) - (Feb. 27) Seoul, South Korea (6:00AM KST)(Asiana Airlines #235)
(Feb. 27) Seoul, South Korea (7:15PM KST)- Phnom Penh, Cambodia (10:55PM ICT) (Asiana Airlines #739)

Returning:
(Apr. 22) Phnom Penh (11:55PM ICT) - (Apr. 23) Seoul, South Korea (7:10AM KST) (Asiana Airlines #740)
(Apr. 23) Seoul, South Korea (4:30PM KST) - (Apr. 23) Los Angeles (11:30AM PDT) (Asiana Airlines #202)
(Apr. 23) Los Angeles (2:57PM PDT) - Denver (6:15PM MDT) (United Airlines #78)
(Apr. 23) Denver (7:14PM MDT) - Kansas City (9:49PM CDT) (United Airlines #724)

Crossing the international dateline is always a little fun... I get to do a little time travel. Who needs a time machine when you have airplanes?

2 comments:

  1. Hey man see that you're going to Cambodia. I went back in 2005. It's heartbreaking just prepare yourself. God be with you,

    -Chris Kuhl

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you, Cory, and keep you safe. Who 'da thunk it?? Cory off on his own so far from small town Missouri. Mom seems cool about it--at least on the outside. However, we moms learn we have to entrust our children to God very early in life, anyway. I will follow your blogs and continue to pray for you--"I Can Only Imagine."

    ReplyDelete